Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Autumn Beauty

I have a few last minute additions to the Hope You Can Cling To card drive from Splitcoaststampers before I send my package off this week to the hospital. In the past, I've only ever completed two or three of the challenges, but this year I think I have 21 done. I'm hoping to complete all 40 next year. I've really enjoying the challenges, and seeing how everyone interprets them differently. Plus, it's for such a great cause.

This challenge was to create a card with torn or ripped edges. The leaves around the city have been so beautiful this week that I wanted to share that aspect of nature in a card.


I used the retired Gently Falling set which is a two step set, and the sentiment is from the retired Faith in Nature. Inking the leaf outline with Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze markers, I spritzed the stamp with water before I stamped it on the Very Vanilla paper. Then using Early Espresso I stamped the line drawing and the sentiment on. I used Always Artichoke for the base color, Crushed Curry and light tan patterned paper I had in my stash.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment