Monday, November 9, 2015

New Goodies - FMS 211

As soon as I saw the Freshly Made Sketches this week, I knew I would have to wait for the UPS guy to bring my new stamping goodies. I couldn't wait to use Remarkable You (139894) flowers for the challenge. All in all, I stuck to the sketch quite literally this week, except for my little tag.



I used Night of Navy for my card base for a dramatic backdrop to my Pumpkin Pie flower, and a soft yellow dsp with for the circle. For my tag on the bottom, I used die frame to cut the decorative  edge, and added pearls for a special touch.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Good call waiting for that floral stamp set. Your coloring is fabbo. I love the bright colors of the circle and flowers against the dark background. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete